Friday, October 23, 2009

Oily Skin..?

i am 15 years old.. and i have very oily skin, especially on my face.. what can i do to stop my skin from getting oily or how can i slow it down. its annoying bcuz i dont want girls or ANYONE to touch my face, pinch my cheeks or anything bcuz their fingers will get oily. is there any household ingredients i can use every Day and night to help stop Oil build up on face?
Oily Skin..?
My brother had terribly oily skin, as does my sister. They both washed their faces with the oily skin Neutragena soap in the morning and evening then rubbed their face with a cotton ball soaked in witch hazel....they stayed clear throughout their teen years, minus an occasional outbreak.
Oily Skin..?
Washing your face could work, but you wouldn't get the best results if you go to a dermatologist. I went there and they gave me a pill to take and my face stays clear.


No comments:

Post a Comment