Friday, October 23, 2009

Does skin become dependent on ProActiv?

I was wondering if once someone uses ProActiv skin system and sees good results if they are able to stop without the acne coming back. Is it a life long thing where they have to continue buying the product and using it their entire life?


I noticed my skin kind of has a dependency on Neutrogena from using it for two years. If I stop I start to feel I start to really feel it in less than 48 hours. This includes dry patches and redness. I would think that an expensive product like ProActiv would want to sell more and make people need more.
Does skin become dependent on ProActiv?
No! i used proactiv all during my pregnancy and i ran out towards the end and i havent but just started using it again because my face has gotten back to what it was before using it. Which has been like 6or7 months after using it last. Its so good the effects last a long time after using. It didnt get worse or anything just went back to the same acne i had before using Proactiv.


It prolly isnt a dependancy on the Neutrogena but the fact that your skin has so many factors that cause your acne but i do know what you mean i used Neutrogena before using proactiv and i would have to use it everyday to keep the results and if i forgot to wash one day i always could tell and when i use the ProActiv I see a major difference than with the other stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment