Friday, October 23, 2009

Is skin free of acne (for once) a pregnancy symptom?

Usually before periods I get one relatively atrocious pimple or two. This time there's not much to frown upon; in fact, my skin seems to be in pretty good shape...nice and supple. I know they say pregnant women usually have a pleasant glow about them...but isn't that usually later in the pregnancy? Also my *rack*, for lack of a better euphemism, isn't hurting like it usually does about this time. I am bitchy, though. Basically, I am just wondering if a) supple skin is an early pregnancy symptom, and b) if PMS symptoms can change from month to month.
Is skin free of acne (for once) a pregnancy symptom?
I would not go by your skins lack of blemishes to assume pregnancy. It could be a number of things from, unknowingly drinking more water, being better about washing your face, or it being colder outside, I wouldnt be worried or concerned unless you period doesnt make a scheduled appearance.
Is skin free of acne (for once) a pregnancy symptom?
it doesn't sound like it,but take a test.

leather handbag

No comments:

Post a Comment