Friday, October 23, 2009

Sensitive skin tips?

anyone got any good tips for my skin....


its very sensitive and breaks out in spots pretty much when i use anything but baby wipes on it! (even sensitive skin lotions etc...)
Sensitive skin tips?
I have extremely sensitive skin, and have learned that when I'm in the shower, I cannot let any soap get on my face, but more importantly, I do not let any hot water get on my face either. It makes it ultra-sensitive if I do. I have to turn the water over to cold to wash my face and I only wash it with water. In fact, at the end of the shower, I use cold water to rinse all over to keep from breaking out.





I don't use any creams or lotions on my face either, and use hypo-allergenic makeup. I have to experiment with makeup that has moisturizer but most Almay products are pretty gentle.





Good luck.
Sensitive skin tips?
This is a very nice,simple,soothing, cooling and moisturizing mask that can be left on skin overnight: Mix a few drops of jojoba oil with a few teaspoons of pure aloe vera gel. It can look funny since the amount of the mask is quite big but don't worry. It will soak in very quickly and your skin will love it. Jojoba oil is anti-inflammatory and won't break you out since it's a liquid wax instead of an oil. It's very good for your skin just like aloe vera gel. They are a very effective and simple and therefore gentle combination. This is a natural mask and you don't have to worry about the bad ingredients in many commercial masks (preservatives, fragrances etc)


No comments:

Post a Comment