Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Aligator skin?

after using clearisil ultra my skin look like im an aligator what can i use to make my skin look tigtend and together
Aligator skin?
there is this great cream called CUREL it is EXCELLENT and smells DELICIOUS it helps in everything u asked. i dont know were u can but it but probably in a drug store or at wal mart or target :) hope it helps with ur skin
Aligator skin?
i use philosophy products and swear by them. they are a little pricey but, they last and they are sooooo good. they have specific kits for specific kinds of skin.
Reply:Hello:





Curel is a WONDERFUL brand of lotion that has a formula out for severely dry skin. I hope you will trust me on this because I am telling you that I have such dry skin on my arms,legs,and forehead,that my skin flakes. Curel severe dry skin formula lotion is THE ONLY LOTION out on the market that doesn't give me hives,make me itch like mad,and it doesn't burn my skin either,because I have very sensitive skin!





I have tried every other lotion out on the market,and NOTHING COMPARES to Curel severe dry skin formula! Curel severe dry skin formula comes in a tall blue bottle with a pump on the top of it and you can find this at your local drug stores,grocery stores,or at your local Wal-Mart.





I hope that this has been helpful and if you truly want to get rid of that alligator skin,then Curel lotion for severe dry skin,will not only moisturize your skin,but your skin will feel as smooth as a newborn baby's butt!! ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment