Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Dry skin on eyelids?

A few days ago I noticed that I had some dry skin on one of my top eyelids. I didn't think anything of it cause I'm prone to get dry skin anyway. Today I looked closer in the mirror because it was still there and noticed that it's spread to my under-eyelid, and I'm starting to get it on my other top lid. What started off as just a few flakes is now red and scaly, but it doesn't hurt and it doesn't itch. I tried looking up my symptoms on WebMD, but none of their suggestions sounded right. Just wondering if anyone out there has had or seen a similar problem.
Dry skin on eyelids?
It might sound strange, but eyelid dermatitis is often caused by nail polish use. It's odd that it doesn't itch, though.





At any rate, here's an article for you to check out and see if your symptoms match up at all. Good luck.
Dry skin on eyelids?
go to the pharmacy and buy a lotion called "amlactin" and put it on your eyelids and any other dry area on a daily basis. it'll heal in about a week.


No comments:

Post a Comment