Friday, October 23, 2009

Help with my skin?

hey everyone i need some serious advice on this i am a dark skinned girl but when i was much younger my skin was a fair tone(brown)


but now i am a crispy black color whats wrong i clean it everyday but alot of brown stuff come off what can i do to make my skin back normal
Help with my skin?
I recommend you see your GP and see what are the causes for it... and what could be done as it is not normal
Help with my skin?
this is the type of situation you should take to a dermatologist


they will be able to identify this problem


and prescribe something to help you out
Reply:try an exfoliator.. its prolly just dry skin, its that time of year... sun screen spf 50 will keep you lighter, and who cares what color you are! its beautiful, and with darker skin you cant see imperfections as easily


No comments:

Post a Comment