Friday, October 23, 2009

Dry skin and salicylic acid??

hello! i'm currently using salicylic acid of clean and clear!! i heard that this is bad for dry skin and its true that my skin looks scaly in the forehead!! what should i do! should i use little or should i use a only a few times in a week or should i stop??
Dry skin and salicylic acid??
use fruit of the earth aloe when it gets flaky...





i woudnt use saliciyc acid at all.





use Purpose Gentle Facial Wash.





It's perfect. Then put a thin layer of aloe on if its dry, or a benzoyl peroxide cream such as Clean %26amp; Clear persa gel 10 if its not dry.





It'll work miracles...
Dry skin and salicylic acid??
I use Neutrogina advanced solutions and it has salicylic acid in it and it cleared up my skin, yes my skin was dry but not forever only for like a week or so. I would keep using it but buy the lotion or face moisturizer that goes with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment