Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Dry skin while taking acne medication? *accutane*?

alright its really bothering me but im thinking that i should use some sort of moisturizer for my face because well my acne is disapearing and thats a good thing, so people dont notice it that much now at all. but what i know is that they are noticing my dry skin on my face. Its like making these dead skin flakes and it sort of burns and same with my lips.





my question is, should i put moisturizing lotion on my face or not. because well the whole point of the medication is to make my face look better, but im worried that the lotion will interfear with the medication.








plz help
Dry skin while taking acne medication? *accutane*?
Dry skin problems respond well to self-care measures, such as using moisturizers and avoiding long, hot showers and baths. If you have very dry and scaly skin, your doctor may recommend you use an all-natural cream that contains natural oils that gives soothing and glowing results.





In a more serious skin disease, such as ichthyosis or psoriasis, your doctor may prescribe prescription creams and ointments or other treatments in addition to home care.





Dry skin leads to dermatitis, which causes red, itchy skin. In these cases, treatment may include lotions with natural-oil ingredients. If your skin cracks open, your doctor may prescribe wet dressings with mildly astringent properties to contract your skin and reduce secretions and prevent infection.





I believe http://www.skinsosilky.com/ will help you best for more advices, ideas and best treatments for any skin problem like dry skin.


No comments:

Post a Comment