Friday, October 23, 2009

Dry Skin And Acne?

My skin is both dry (almost to the point of feeling calloused) and has acne in the same places. I've tried several different things such as clean and clear and proactiv and nothing works. I've also tried putting toothpaste on it at night, using benzoyl perozide creams, and I use blotting pads.





What's up with my skin? How can I get rid of my acne and moisturize it so it's not dry?
Dry Skin And Acne?
Consult your dermatologist for the best options. Moisturizing your skin may help your dryness, but it can have other effects on your acne. Also, try to look into your diet and lifestyle, it may be affecting your skin as well. http://www.skinsosilky.com/acnetreatment... has some great tips for to help you deal with your problem. Good luck!
Dry Skin And Acne?
You know, honestly... the best thing for you to do is get to a dermatologist. I think the longer you wait, the more damage you are doing to your skin. You will dry out your skin if you keep trying these products to the point where you will cause wrinkles. I am not sure how old you are but this might be hormonal. You can try drinking lots more water to clear out the toxins and to keep your skin hydrated. I am so hesistant to tell you what to use because I don't want your skin to get worse so please go see your dr!!


Good luck!
Reply:having healthy lifestyle is a good way to ensure healthy looking skin. also try to ask your dermatologist about the best skin care treatments that suits your skin. for more tips to keep the skin healthy and youthful visit http://www.skinoriginal.com


No comments:

Post a Comment