Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Oily skin moisturizer with matte finish?

I have oily skin which by the end of the day looks darker and super oily. I'm looking for a moisturizer that will protect my skin but will give me a "powdery" matte finish look without added makeup or face powder. Any suggestions?
Oily skin moisturizer with matte finish?
Arbonne has a great NutriMinC Re9 Anti-Aging Day Creme with an SPF of 8 and an Intelligence Daily Moisturizer. Research has shown that wearing anything higher then an SPF on a daily use is too irritating. Arbonne's products are pure, safe, beneficial, made with natural botanicals, and made with exceptionally high EUROPEAN STANDARDS of quality. They contain nanosphere technology that helps the product to adjust to your specific skin type (applying more moisture is dry areas and less in oily areas) - great for combination, oily, dry, and acne skin. The products are also water based and actually penetrate the dermis rather then just sitting on the top layer of the skin. This is most beneficial. I use the day creme ever day and I love it. If you're interested in learning more, I'll be happy to help you.
Oily skin moisturizer with matte finish?
I use Clinique: dramatically different moisturizing %26lt;b%26gt;gel%26lt;/B%26gt; its really good! i used to have such oily skin, and its a lot better now =] really square bottle. Im sure you can buy it at any department store..i got it on base =]
Reply:i can give ur best of tip oily skin http://www.skincarefariy.com


No comments:

Post a Comment