Thursday, March 11, 2010

Tiny hole in skin, it is not a pore? But what is it?

Dermatologist help! I have a hole in my skin and it is on my forehead. My mom has two holes in her back. It is small holes and I know that she got one of them in her 30's. The other one, she got in her 40's. I got mine when I was 25 from pulling one of those nose strips for ache off of my face. It is big enough to squezze soap out of it and bigger/deeper than a pore. Even when my pores are big this hole is bigger. My mom and I both have fair skin. Is it a fair skin thing? Or may be that we are females? My mom's back is rarely exposed to the sun.
Tiny hole in skin, it is not a pore? But what is it?
I think it's just an over sized pore , that has never closed up. I think at one point it has had a balck head in it and it's sort of like a scare. I have one of those close to my hair line, that bugs the crap out of me, so this is not only a woman related thing.
Tiny hole in skin, it is not a pore? But what is it?
Honey it is a large pore. when you cleaned your skin you also cleaned out the gunk in the pore and left a hole.it pretty much is just a very large blackhead. not much you can do about it unless you go to a dermatologist


No comments:

Post a Comment