Sunday, March 14, 2010

Bronzer w/ fair skin?

i have very fair skin, kind of pinky undertones, and resonably dark brunette hair. i have freckles too and i like my skin best when its tan+until next spring when i can start to get some natural color i was wondering if anyone had any tips that had to do w/ bronzer.





fyi i've used like lotions from jergens w/ fake tanners and i hate them cause they're too messy





i just want to know:


how to pick out a good bronzer for my skin tone


recomended brands


+where to apply and like how to
Bronzer w/ fair skin?
I have fair skin and dark hair as well. My absolutely favorite bronzer of all times is HiP vibrant shimmer bronzing power. I get it at Target and I believe it comes in 3 different shades. My favorite shade is called Radiant. To apply it run your brush lightly over the powder and then tap the brush to get the excess powder off and so it goes on smoothly. Next take the brush and starting at one side of the forehead, smooth the brush down your face to your cheekbones, and then on down to you jaw line, then run it over your nose and chin. I always like to apply more bronzer on my eyelids, because it makes my eyes stand out more.

Health

No comments:

Post a Comment