Sunday, March 14, 2010

Rough patch of skin on my stomach?

Hi all,





About 2 months ago I noticed a rough patch of skin appear on my stomach around my ribs. It's not a very large patch, probably about 2 cm long and 1 cm wide. It's pretty close to my skin colour but is a bit paler, kind of like a mild scar. It doesn't itch, it isn't painful, it's just there and I don't know how it got there. Sometimes it's more noticeable, other times you can barely see or feel it.





Does anyone know what this rough, bumpy patch of skin could be? It isn't going away!
Rough patch of skin on my stomach?
Try gardeners theripy it worked for my rough skin and could it be a reation to some medice or pills u take? Maybe something around the house? I would say call your douctor or pediatrion about it if it does not go away














Hope this helps


Randomizer
Rough patch of skin on my stomach?
hi.. i am not sure, probably u can try this link? http://sg.88db.com/sg/Views/landingpage....


No comments:

Post a Comment