Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sensitive Skin & Inflammations?

I have fairly sensitive skin but whenever I get a mosquito bite or something similar I get a big red puffy area where the bite was and after about a half an hr it goes down to a little red bump that lasts a few days.... most people around here u can't even tell they got bit and they don't get the lasting effect I have from the bites. Is there anything I can eat or do to make my skin stronger to these bites or inflammations?
Sensitive Skin %26amp; Inflammations?
I suggest using Aveeno, I also have very sensitive skin, at one point I couldn't use any kinds of lotions or perfumes or body oils, if I did, I had the worst reaction. I also have eczema. A friend recommended Aveeno, not only does it keep my skin moist and evens out my skin tone, but it keeps me from have reactions to any perfumes or detergents that I may use. Im sure it would do the same for you. Use it daily to help your skin and you will definately see improvement in just a matter of days.
Sensitive Skin %26amp; Inflammations?
the person above said a good thing, aveeno is good- try a little hydrocortizone for itching and there's stuff called after bite, for me it works immediately (wal-mart and drug stores should have it) it's a tube shape bottle- to prevent bites don't use sweet or fruit scented perfume, soap or lotion, bugs love that- and off spray (one in plastic bottle) works great %26amp; doesn't stink like chemicals


No comments:

Post a Comment