Friday, November 6, 2009

Sun burn? elastic skin?

This past weekend, my friends and I took a trip to Destin, Florida for vacation. I used a sunblock on my face, but I must not have applied enough. Sure enough, I got sunburned on my forhead and nose. I have a facial scrub that said it removed dead skin. So Monday, I was back at work and realized I began to peel. I went home and used my skin scrub to remove the skin. Now, I have a tough, elastic layer on my forehead where the sunburn had been. It feels like I am having a hard time moving my eye brows. It looks aweful. I was just wondering if there is anything I can do to fix it. Lotions? oils? or should I just wait and let it heal its self. I am willing to go to a dermatologist, if I must.
Sun burn? elastic skin?
Try a lotion with vit.E %26amp; aloe. Should help re-hydrate your skin a lot quicker. I'd personally wait a little while before using the scrub-you don't want to wind up with scar tissue! I deal with sunburn every year as I have SUPER fair skin (and red hair)... this method seems to work best for me with minimal lizard look!
Sun burn? elastic skin?
try dipping your head underwater then taking a apricot scrub(soap with little grits) and scrub it on re face sure it may peel but atleastt u dont have to wait a m onth for it to heal
Reply:Buy an aloe vera stalk, fresh, and use the liquid stuff in it to heal your skin on your forehead..

Poetry

No comments:

Post a Comment