Friday, November 6, 2009

Hair, skin, and nails causes rashes?

well, i am 13 and i was planning on buying the Hair, Skin, and Nails vitamins because i want my nails to be stronger and my hair to grow faster. But then i was reading comments about them and saw that 3 people said they cause rashes and the skin becomes red breaks out. is this true? help!
Hair, skin, and nails causes rashes?
No.. in fact .. i`m on hair, skin, and nails vitamin right now... i take the one called BIOTIN. I started to take it because recently i have a bad hair cut and i want my hair to grow back to the way it used to be (asap). and since i`ve been on it... my nails have been growing really healthy... i mean.. now.. it feels like i have fake ones on.. i can type on the tip of my nails without hurting.. and my skin got smoother... i don't know what other people say.. but the vitamin that i have been taking have a really good effect on me and i WILL keep up with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment