Friday, November 6, 2009

My skin!!!?

My hands have rinkles, well small ones. My skin is kinda dark at the top of my body and lighter towards the bottom. My face is shinny and it dont like it dat way. I want my skin to be moist but not shinny. I have acne and i cant seem to get it off. I am using the neutraguna pades 2 in1 and its not working. I need a better way!!!
My skin!!!?
Use a natural product, try Natural Sea Beauty by L'Oreal it did wonders for my skin....the girls are jealous!!!





http://www.bodycarebymg.com
My skin!!!?
use Colgate mint toothpaste
Reply:use plain rubbing alcohol, it removes the dirt, dries up the oil, and leaves your skin 'naked', revealing a natural moistness, as for your skin color, get some sun on those legs!! but try to stay away from the selftanning lotions, they dry your skin out and make you look orange, you may want to try a vist at the local tanning salon that offers 'spray on' tan, it last for a couple of weeks, and it is healthier for your skin too


No comments:

Post a Comment